Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!!!

WELCOME! Thanks for visiting my site. I've decided to start writing about my daily adventures in motherhood so that I can help others in the same boat, share some of my experiences and even learn from my own mistakes.

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife to 2 beautiful children and an amazing, hard-working husband. My husband works a little over 45 hours per week at a nearby hospital in the emergency department. We have been married for almost 3 years. Our oldest daughter was born in July 2007 with a heart defect (more on that later). We also have a son who was born in December 2008. I always knew I wanted to stay at home when I had children but I never knew it would be SO hard. Now I know and soon you will too!

2 comments:

mommy2boys said...

This is such a good idea! I can't wait to read your updates. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Paula,
I have just logged on to your site and I am so excited to read on. I feel so out of touch with you. This way I feel like I can still be a part of your life and get to know my neice and nephew. Talk to you soon. Christine

The Daily Mother, 2009. | Design by JudithShakes Designs.