Sunday, April 12, 2009

Some Bunny Fun

Late last night I remembered that I had to put our Easter baskets together. Every year I give Dan a very thoughtful basket full of useful stuff and a little bit of special candy. Same for Sophia. And this year Tommy and Mommy too. The only problem is that I didn't really have time to go shopping this year. Oops! What was I going to do? The Easter bunny couldn't let everyone down. Plus being the bunny is half the fun.

Surprisingly, I lucked out. I rummaged through the house and filled four Easter baskets. I did buy a couple of things for Sophia at Target the week before but the rest of it was either a re-gift (sorry) or something I bought recently but didn't intend to put in their Easter basket. Here's a picture of my great last-minute Easter basket creations.


Hopefully my children will never find out. So Thank You to my friend for the wonderful chocolate Bunny and Peeps - they worked great. And who would of thought that the baseball onesie I bought for Thomas would double as his basket filler. And the Speed Stick and pen refills for Dan. And the Big Red chewing gum and nail polish for me. Oh and don't forget our new iPhones!!! More on that later...

We hope you all had a blessed and Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

The Daily Mother, 2009. | Design by JudithShakes Designs.