Thursday, March 26, 2009

He Made My Day

I had a pretty busy day today. I started around 9am and was nonstop running around like a crazy chicken until 1pm. (I had a babysitter so I was able to get A LOT done). I put Sophia down for a nap and did some laundry and cleanup around the house. When Sophia woke up it was time for a few more errands (this time with kids).


When we were finished I decided to stop by the MOMS Club monthly meeting. We were an hour late but I figured it would be a nice break to just stop by and say hello to everyone. I was really tired and kinda stressed out from the gazillion things on my to-do list. But as soon as I walked in the door I felt better. I actually felt REALLY good.


I got to the meeting and the hostess' son immediately recognized me. "It's Paula," he said. I was in a complete state of shock. I think his mom was too. I've only known him for 16 months and we don't really see each other that often. But it was so neat today when he looked at me and knew my name. It put a smile on my face and made me feel really special. Thank you N.R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy n.r. could put a smile on your face. you put one on mine each time i see you. love you. l.r.

The Daily Mother, 2009. | Design by JudithShakes Designs.