Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

If you've ever been on a roller coaster than you'll understand what my life is like right now. You know the part where you are climbing toward the top - anxious, scared, nervous - there's no turning back and no matter how many times you've been on the ride before it's still the same. Well these past few days have been my own personal roller coaster. Full of emotions. Twists and Turns. Up, down, Up, down.

I mean what do you do when a loved one has only two months to live? Or in my case two weeks? or two days? What do you do when you have two healthy normal children and a husband at home that you have to take care of but you can't...because your world around you is crashing? And crashing fast.

Well me? I'm relying heavily on others for help. Mostly on friends. I don't think I could make it right now without the help and support of my friends. Friends, new and old. Friends that have been there for years. And friends that I just met when I joined motherhood. Without my friends I don't know what I would do. Because right now I'm on a roller coaster approaching that huge steep hill that's about to drop suddenly and fast. I know it's coming. But unlike the actual roller coaster I don't know when...but I know it's soon. I just hope that after this ride is over that everything will return to normal. And that I'll never have to ride it again!

No comments:

The Daily Mother, 2009. | Design by JudithShakes Designs.