Sunday, March 8, 2009

Too Cute to Care

My baby girl is growing up SO fast. Almost right before my eyes. It seems like every day she's a little bit taller, a little bit bigger, and a little bit smarter. So you can only imagine how I felt today when I caught her sitting in her old Fisher Price Rainforest Bouncer. I remember how she used to sit in it for hours as an infant. And now here she is a toddler who can barely fit and is probably going to break the chair with her weight. But it's just too cute for me to care. I'm sure Thomas won't mind. He's not a big fan of the chair anyways...he likes his swing.

Sophia at six weeks in the same bouncer

Thomas in the chair last Friday (ten weeks)

And Thomas in the chair at five weeks old.


No comments:

The Daily Mother, 2009. | Design by JudithShakes Designs.